Government of Sindh Health Department Career Opportunities
Post Date: 20 Apr 2018
Last Date : 04th May, 2018
Job DescriptionGovernment of Sindh Health Department Career Opportunities
ln pursuance of Sindh Cabinet decision dated 16.4.2018 and in accordance with Section—7(1)(v)
of National Institute of Cardio Vascular Diseases Act-IV of 2015, Government of Sindh, Health
Department invites applications from all aspirants / well qualified / renowned cardiologists for the
position of Executive Director, purely on contract basis for the period of four years, further extendable
on performance based.
2. The qualification / experience and other requirements for the position of Executive Director,
National Institute of Cardio Vascular Diseases (NICVD), Government of Sindh, Karachi are as under:
Name of Post: Executive Director (BPS -21)
Max. Age: 65 Years
Quota : Merit Quota
Required Qualification/ Experience and other Requirements
- Professor (who is or has) remained in the field of cardiovascular diseases.
- ls or has been Diplomat American Board of Internal Medicine, MRCP, FRCS or FCPS cardiology / cardiac surgery.
3. Position will have leadership responsibility 5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for multiple onsite and offsite locations.
4. The aspirant candidates are advised to submit their applications to the office of Secretary, Health Department, Government of Sindh, 6th Floor Building No. 1, Sindh Secretariat Karachi, within 15 days from the date of publication.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview
6. No TA/DA will be admissible.